Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our Vandal Home

 Our new place is located on a street named Vandal Drive. Fitting because David is a University of Idaho Vandal. Unfitting because we don't live on or very near campus & we aren't vandals, like as in criminals. haha! Anyway, here is our beautiful new home:
 our bedroom
I realize that wall is very white and boring... I haven't found the right thing yet!
the "Master Bathroom"

 the office


the hallway

Our very own washer & dryer!!! We are definitely moving up in the world;)
the guest bath
our spacious kitchen!

 the dining area/backdoor
My newest creation- I found the inspiration here http://choosetothrive.blogspot.com/2011/08/wheat-wreath.h.  Although, I didn't use wheat. I used some sort of weed that is all along the roads here...

the living room

5 comments:

  1. jealous!!! i want a bathroom in my bedroom! cant wait for the day to get my own home and have one of those!
    anyway, cute apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at that spacious kitchen. You better conjure up some great meals in that kitchen now that you have counter space.
    I know you'll agree, a washer and dryer is something I can't go without now. It's amazing having your laundry done almost all the time.
    But still as I was looking at these pictures and reading it made me sad/jealous. I wish you were still my neighbor. I wish we could take all of our friends and find the perfect neighborhood, dream homes and jobs and all move in. Wouldn't that be perfect? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those cupboards in the kitchen and it looks like you have more storage space with your hall and office. It is not wonderful to have some room to grow (or get more stuff). I also think your BATH letters are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your home! I wanna come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I need to get together and do some craftin'! You are awesome and have way cute ideas! I am so glad to have you living so close, working together, and in the same ward! It is meant to be... Yea for MOSCOW!

    ReplyDelete