Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mad Skills

idea
My relief society president asked me to update our bulletin board. I was slightly overwhelmed because the other ward that uses the same room put up a pretty impressive display. I saw this idea at http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LRgHcdXKDAo/TGR1QsnIoXI/AAAAAAAAAIs/xbdkFjCNrrc/s400/bulltn_board_tree1.jpg that I thought would look really cute and I tried to mimic it. David cut out the bird and spray painted the trees I made. The printable I found here http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LRgHcdXKDAo/TGR1QsnIoXI/AAAAAAAAAIs/xbdkFjCNrrc/s400/bulltn_board_tree1.jpg. It had a bird, so I thought it was a match made in heaven (it also covered up a pretty bad glue mess..haha). It is a quote by Lucy Mack Smith that says, "We must cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may sit down in heaven together." MU2 is our ward... Moscow University 2nd ward. I feel like it turned out pretty great. What do you think?
my version

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! yes, you do have mad skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks even cuter than the idea! Well done! I wish I had your mad skillz!

    ReplyDelete