Friday, April 4, 2014

New Happenings...

Derek & Caitie were married last Month!
 
I wish my siblings all lived closer. I loved our quick weekend together. I love you guys so much!! Also, look at those cute babies... They neeeeed their aunt Deidra to snuggle them more.
 
David and I had a fun time walking around BYU campus and driving around Provo. It's hard to believe it's almost been three years since we lived there! David graduates from law school in May and then we have to become real adults. Oh wait, I have been doing that for 5 years... Yikes. that makes me sound old.


I am 18 weeks pregnant! It took us longer than we hoped to get pregnant, but are SO SO happy that we are expecting our first baby! Two weeks from today we will found out gender. I had my kids that were present last Friday vote on what they think the baby's gender will be. They are so full of pregnancy and baby naming advice. haha It's a good thing that 6th graders aren't typically parents.
 
Ummm... that's about all our life is right now. Teaching, law school, and pregnancy. :) 


2 comments:

  1. I love this post!! Congrats! It is true, 6th graders do give sage advice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! :) What a cute idea to do with the kids!

    ReplyDelete