Monday, February 7, 2011

Horrible

David and I are horrible about taking pictures! I even have been carrying it in my purse thinking that would inspire me to document our life... Unfortunately, that has not been the case.

Here are a few things in the past few (or so...) months that have we managed to take pictures of.
We bought season tickets to BYU football games. WOOOOO! We had fun, even if it was a rocky season.

AND... We opened a gift from each other 2 weeks before Christmas. We knew we were flying and didn't want to figure our how to travel with our gifts from each other. I also ordered David's gift on his Amazon account, so he knew what it was. haha! David bought me boots and I got him guitar hero for the Wii. He was a bit impatient... :)

So, you see our pathetic picture taking skills. That's it. There ain't no more. Well, except for some from my class, but I probably shouldn't post pictures of the children on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment