Sunday, April 18, 2010

Scott & Kylie


One of David's best friends invited us to be a part of the most important day of his life.  On April 10th, 2010 Scott was sealed to the beautiful Kylie in the Salt Lake temple.  The ceremony was beautiful.

David and I celebrate our 1st Anniversary this coming Saturday.  It was neat to reflect back on our experiences over the past year and to be reminded of the covenants we made with God and the advice and counsel we received just a year ago.  I am happy that David chose to be with me for eternity.  Over the past year it seems that my capacity to feel joy has greatly increased as I have grown closer to my husband and the Lord.  I love David so much.  I never knew that I could be treated this well and have never made a better decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment