Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can YOU paint with all the colors of the wind?

This is a most important discovery. Deidra and I know why we were meant to be together. I am writing this blog only minutes after one of those late night weird conversations about childhood memories. I revealed to Deidra that as a child, my parents bought us the Pocahontas soundtrack audio tape/sing along booklet. I wore out that tape by playing it over and over in my hand-me-down Walkman that I got from my older brother. Deidra had the SAME EXACT TAPE AND BOOK!!!! Obviously, that means something. It says something about our relationship. So here is to us and to all of you Disney lovers out there.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha that is so funny!!! And it was Deidra's favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David said he had something embarrassing to tell me and he told me about this... I sat up in bed really fast because I was so excited to tell him that I had the same one and I LOVED IT! The spiral bounding broke and I kept all of the pages in a folder and still used it. :)

    ReplyDelete