Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Text Conversation

Text from David after school today, "Yeah well all I want to do is see you crap."

I am thinking, that's disgusting. What did he mean to say? So I respond, "See me crap?"
David, "Huh? You are scaring me."

Me, "That's what you said!"

David, "Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! That is so funny.  I typed asap but it comes up as crap first. Haha!! I can't stop laughing. All I want to do is see you crap! Haha!"

Deidra, "I know. I am so funny."

David, "I know it was an accident. But when I read it again it was so funny! Especially because how you replied and I didn't know what was going on. Haha!

David, "Yeah I keep laughing so I'm trying to stop it because I am in the lab. I laughed out loud. That kills me so bad."

Deidra, "Haha me too! We are silly. "

David, "Seriously. We are a riot. We should tell people about this."

So that's what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment