Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some of Our Adventures

Well, we haven't mastered blogging yet, but here are some of the things we've been up to....

*We went to a few BYU baseball games and one BYU softball game.  David and I liked the softball game because we actually won... :)

 *We found this neat little place to watch birds.

* I graduated from BYU! I am now a licensed teacher for grades 1-8 in Utah.
 * I taught David how to do a straight stitch on the sewing machine.  He made rice hot/cold pads.


*David played on BYUB's intramural men softball team.
They were undefeated in the regular season. We won't talk about the tournament play...



*As part of our one year anniversary celebration, David took me on a train ride! He would talk about how he traveled by train his whole mission and I would always say, "I've never been on a train."
Now I can't say that anymore! It was a beautiful day and we had a fun time.  We rode inside half of the ride and outside the second half.


*David was in charge of the Mother's Day gift in our ward.  His first counselor and his wife helped us to dip HUGE strawberries in delicious chocolate.  David and I way overestimated and got way too many strawberries. Hey, we found them at an amazing price! So, we made strawberry freezer jam. YUM!
*We made lots of tasty food.... :)
http://howtomakesalsa.com/ We added some diced green pepper and some ground black pepper. Yummy!
Key lime pie! This was my first time making/having it.  David had to squeeze all the limes for me.  It was also a first time making meringue! It was tasty, tasty.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment