Saturday, April 2, 2011

ABC's

A. age: 22

B. bed size:Queen

C. chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom... toilet, floor, tub, tile.

D. dogs: David wants a dog badly.  He believes if we don't have a dog before kids, that we will never have a dog. I also think he'd be happy with any kind. I loved my black cocker spaniel growing up.

E. essential start to your day: Mornings are rough for me... I always shower and brush my teeth.

F. favorite color: I am bad with favorites. I always tell my students blue or green. I also love pink, purple, and yellow.

G. gold or silver: White gold or silver.

H. height: I'm 5'6"

I. instruments you play(ed): I took piano lessons from childhood through high school, but sadly I haven't really played since I moved away from home. I'd love to own a piano and get back into it. In middle school I played the flute. I didn't have my own flute and couldn't keep playing, but I'd like to reteach myself as well.

J. job title: I teach 5th grade!

K. kids: Not yet!

L. live: I've lived in Utah since 2006 (minus two summers), but grew up in Moses Lake, WA!

M. mom’s name: Elizabeth Ann. Most people call her Beth.

N. nicknames: I've had a few.... Deiter, Deeder, my mom calls me Dee, Princess , Queen Deidra (haha), I had one friend who called me DJ (we still don't know were the J came from..), Deej, Big D, Mrs. Law

O. overnight hospital stays: When I had my eye accident at age 6.

P. pet peeves: When people are rude. Some things are plain common sense, and some people don't have it! Also, when people are mean ALL of the time. I understand grumpy days, but there is no reason to always be mean.

Q. quote from a movie: “It's called a lance. Hello?"

R. righty or lefty: Righty

S. siblings:Older brother, twin brother, and two little sisters!

T. time you wake up: My alarm is usually set earlier, but 7 the latest. If I get up at 7, I am super- scrambling.

U. underwear: Yes?

V. vegetables you don't like: I had a bad experience with eggplant once... I think turnips taste like dirt. I like or even love most vegetables though.

W. what makes you run late: Oversleeping, usually from getting to bed later than I should.

X. x-rays you’ve had: Right ankle (broke it the summer after 8th grade),  MRI of skull (migraines after eye incident), teeth (dentist), back (chiropractor)

Y. yummy food you make: I think I am pretty amazing at cooking/baking. I blame my mother. :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: We took the 5th graders just yesterday! My favorite yesterday was the tigers. They were so active! The zoo keepers had just changed their water and put out some new toys for them. The tigers were playing with each other in the water and dragging the balls around with their front paws. So fun!

1 comment: