Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Things We (I am speaking for David, I guess) Will Miss About Utah:


  • Food- Tucanos, Bombay House, J-dawgs, Magleby's, Kneaders, Cafe Rio, Texas Roadhouse, Gandolfos, Zubs, Happy Sumo... It's probably a good thing we've moved away now that I've started this list.. we like too many out-to-eat places!
  • BYU sporting events
  • Spanish Oaks Elementary
  • Our Utah friends and family
  • Our first apartment.
  • Pysch! We won't miss that. We are loving our new, bigger & better apartment!
  • Costco
  • Having two cars
  • Target
  • the mountains
  • being within walking distance of all the necessities
  • Mariah's hair salon (I know David will miss this!! ha)
  • Cable
  • Warmth...seriously, it is not warm here people! I am nervous for winter.
There is probably more, but this is kind of depressing. Anyway, the past five years have been fabulous, Utah. Growing up I always heard about "Utah Mormons" and how horrible it would be to live in Utah. I learned it isn't true. I loved Utah. It's a beautiful place to live and I enjoyed my time there.

4 comments:

  1. You do too miss your first apartment. It was quaint and filled with fun neighbors, like myself.
    We miss you too! Everything will seem better once you get settled in. Until then, keep updating your blog. It makes me feel like you're still 10 minutes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, there's a costco just down the hill in lewiston..... or maybe it's clarkston... they are right next to each other so I always forget which is which.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, we will miss college park and all of our old buddies! We spent our first two and half married years there!

    ReplyDelete